Each transaction registered in the blockchain has its own unique identification number. This ID number is called a transaction hash. Using the hash you can see the transaction details in the blockchain.
Articles in this section
- What is Stealthex?
- Why should I trust Stealthex?
- How does Stealthex work?
- What about the limits?
- What is the minimum amount for the exchange?
- How long does the exchange take?
- How to cancel a transaction?
- What if I didn’t receive my coins?
- What is a transaction hash?
- Why does the amount I received differ from the amount claimed?